Paul is a licensed lawyer and experienced litigator in the state of Missouri. He helped pioneer one of the most prominent battles in sports - the NFL and NCAA Concussion Litigation.
Only a law student at the time, Paul had the foresight to create a website to help former NFL players and the community understand the who, what and why about brain injuries and the litigation. It quickly became the "go-to source" for the litigation. After he graduated summa cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, he took off the commentator hat and put on the boxing gloves and went toe-to-toe with the sports industry.
After several years of hard-fought litigation, Paul and his legal team of titans successfully resolved numerous brain injury cases against the sports industry and recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
Through this journey, Paul learned the importance of having a vision and capturing it for the benefit of his clients. New areas of the law do not arise very often. But when they do, it is essential to have a resource that is willing to dig deep, think outside the box, and explain in easy to understand terms how the law will impact their lives. In this case, there is no doubt that medical marijuana will have a positive impact on the citizens of Missouri.
That is Paul's goal with the creation of this website.
It will be the go-to source for people looking to understand and break into the medical marijuana industry in Missouri.
Medical marijuana is of special interest to Paul since he knows firsthand the devastating effects traumatic brain injuries have had on his clients and the public. The promising medical literature points to cannabis as being a tool to combat and treat brain injuries. With the passage of Amendment 2, Paul intends to be at the forefront of accelerating access to qualifying patients.
Whether you are a cultivator, investor, entrepreneur, or patient, this website is dedicated to you.
* * *
Additional Background on Paul
- He is a member of the Missouri Medical Cannabis Trade Association ("MoCannTrade")
- He is a member of NORML
- He has won more than $30 million in settlements for his clients, going up against some of the largest corporations and law firms in the country
- The national media regularly seeks his insight on brain injury litigation in sports. He is routinely quoted by the national media, including The New York Times, ESPN, Bloomberg Law, Law 360, Washington Post, LA Times, to name a few
- He and his legal team have created favorable law in numerous jurisdictions in the country
- He was named to the prestigious Super Lawyers list as a "Rising Star"
- He is an adjunct professor of law at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- He is an adjunct professor at the University of Kansas, teaching a Sports Law course
If you would like to learn more about how to get involved in the medical cannabis industry, you can set up a free consultation with Paul.
This website is published by Paul D. Anderson. The content on here does not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. Nothing on this website is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. If you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. The choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. The information published on here is copyrighted material, and it should only be reproduced with proper attribution to the author.